Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Teaser number 2 - 'Lullabies & Eternal Love' Chapter 6




It wasn’t often that I was intimidated by another man, but this dude looked like he should be on the cover of GQ instead of cooking our breakfast.  I guess that fact alone wouldn’t have bothered me too much if when I’d walked in, I hadn’t caught him blatantly checking out my wife.

Asshat

When Alec told me he’d hired a male chef, I assumed it would be some old dude, like maybe even older than my Dad.  Not some buff young guy who looked like a fucking model.
 
I was going to have a word with Alec later…

Instinctively, my arms wrapped tighter around Bella, pulling her against me as my jealousy raged.

“Um, Edward,” Bella began while eyeing me strangely, “Martin was asking if we’d be home at all today.  You know, so he can plan the meals.”

“Oh,” I began. 

We sure as fuck won’t be hanging around here so you can eye fuck my wife some more… 

fucking fucker

How times can I say ‘fuck’ in one sentence?

A lot, apparently.  

I cleared my throat, trying to reign in my temper.  “I’m taking Bella into the city after breakfast, and we won’t be back until tonight.”

Martin, that prick, kept his simpering smile.  “Ah well, that will give me a chance to do the marketing.” He glanced up and down, perusing Bella’s body before he continued.  “Bel-la,”

Did he deliberately let that second syllable roll off of his tongue?

Somehow, he managed to make her name sound dirty…

Dick

TO BE CONTINUED...

2 comments: