Friday, August 31, 2012

Teaser - Chapter 6 'Lullabies & Eternal Love'


 
As I sat brooding over the fact that I hadn’t looked after my wife properly during the last couple of months, my beautiful girl suddenly appeared in the doorway, a vision in a black lace mini dress, her hair swept back into an elegant chignon.

Chignon, Edward?

What?  I’m Alice’s brother; I tend to pick up shit like that…

Fuck me, she was gorgeous. 

I couldn’t resist crossing the room and sweeping her into my arms while attacking her neck with open mouthed kisses, causing her to be overcome with a fit of giggles.

“New dress?”  I mumbled against the silky smooth flesh of her neck.

“Yes, this is one of the maternity dresses designed by your sister.  No more skinny jeans for me, I’ve surrendered to the ‘bump’.” She said with another giggle before stepping back so I could get a view of her stomach as she pressed the front of her dress against it.

“Wow,” I whispered.  I doubted whether anyone else would notice, but I could definitely see a difference.

“I know,” she grinned, “it seems to have ‘popped’ overnight.”

I couldn’t help the silly grin which overtook my face as I pulled her back into my arms.  “God, Bella.  I am such a fortunate man.” I said before kissing her passionately. 

That was how Lou found us a moment later, the clearing of a throat alerting us to his presence.

I broke the kiss and looked up to find him standing in the hallway, smiling, “The car’s here.”

Bella blushed and kept her beautiful smile as she bundled into coat and gloves.  It was March after all, and still quite chilly.
TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments:

Post a Comment